The official blog of the 2012 International Convention of the Corvair Society of America, which took place in Sturbridge, Massachusetts, July 25-28, 2012. Presented by the member clubs of the Northeast Corvair Council.


Scroll down to see the latest posts, and check the Blog Archive (at the lower portion of the right-hand column) to look up specific posts.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

We Get Letters

Convention Chairman Brian O’Neill received the following note recently:

I was at the [Sturbridge Host Hotel] last week and everyone was talking about what a great event you guys put on! I'm really good friends with the chef and he couldn't stop talking about your show. I'm glad everything went well. Sorry I couldn't be there to see it come together. Take care. I hope our paths cross again one of these days.

Best Wishes, Bill Trzpit

Bill Trzpit was the manager at the Sturbridge Hotel Hotel before taking a position at the University of Massachusetts earlier this year.
 
And Convention Deputy Chairman Ray Bombardier received this note:

I enjoyed talking at the dinner and speaking with all the Hemmings' readers – I had a blast. And the car show was spectacular. You guys put on a great convention.  Please extend my gratitude to the other members of your club.

Regards, Richard Lentinello

Richard Lentinello is the Editor-in Chief at Hemmings Motor News and was our guest speaker at the convention banquet. His talk was riotously funny and highly entertaining.